I use Firefox for browsing, so my instructions will be for this browser, using its features.
1. Load the page with the font you want to rip. For example, Grafolita Script.
2. In Firefox, open the Tools menu, then Web Developer, then Inspector.
3. To the right of the Inspector window you will find the Fonts tab. Click on it. It opens the list of fonts, each having the information coded in the data field:
4. Remove data:font/opentype;base64, and paste the remaining string into this Base64 Decoder. Click Decode and save the output as a binari (.bin) file.
5. Convert the binary file into a font file using this online font converter. Since Typekit says the font is "opentype", download the output as OpenType (OTF). If the OTF generated file is not valid, retry the conversion and choose TTF.
6. Enjoy it