1. Download the ISO file for the version of Windows 7 you want:
- Home Premium SP1 (English, 64-bit)
- Professional SP1 (English, 64-bit)
- Ultimate SP1 (English, 64-bit)
- Home Premium SP1 (English, 32-bit)
- Professional SP1 (English, 32-bit)
- Ultimate SP1 (English, 32-bit)
2. Download the Windows 7 USB/DVD download tool.
This utility lets you copy your Windows 7 ISO file to a DVD or USB flash drive. Whether you choose DVD or USB makes no difference; just confirm that your PC can boot to the media type you select. Double click on downloaded file to install the tool.
3. Create Windows 7 USB/DVD.
Click the Windows START button, and click WINDOWS 7 USB/DVD DOWNLOAD TOOL in the ALL PROGRAMS list to open the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool.
In the SOURCE FILE box, type the name and path of your Windows 7 ISO file, or click BROWSE and select the file from the OPEN dialog box. Click NEXT.
Select USB DEVICE to create a copy on a USB flash drive or select DVD disk to create a copy on a DVD disk. If you are copying the file to a USB flash drive, select your USB device in the drop-down list and click BEGIN COPYING. If you are copying the file up to a DVD, click BEGIN BURNING.