Intr-un email scurt, cu subject-ul "Why Pay?", ASmallWorld incearca sa-si refaca baza de utilizatori. Argumentele lor sunt hilare, mai ales daca ne raportam la noi, astia de-aici.
Membership to ASMALLWORLD now requires a modest annual membership fee of 80 EUROS, which entitles you to:
- Access to a trusted community of well-travelled, interesting and passionate members like you who are located all around the world via a dynamic new website, iPhone app and offline events.
- A complimentary week for every member and their guest at 5-star Kittitian Hill Resort in St Kitts.
- A membership to The World's Finest Clubs, granting automatic access to 120 premier nightclubs in 75 major cities.
- An international privileges program with 500+ top-tier brands offering discounts, upgrades and complimentary hotel nights and services. Just to name a few examples: Mandarin Oriental, Mr & Mrs Smith, Leading Hotels of the World, Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas, Taj Hotels & Resorts, Orient-Express, UBER, Sixt Rent a Car, Helmut Lang and Theory.
- Entry to an average of 50 ASW events each month in popular cities across the globe.
And so much more…
Not only does this fee enable us provide you with benefits like the ones described above, we can now focus on making your experience better and more private, rather than on catering to advertiser demands. Trust that we are now, more than ever, committed to making your life richer and your world smaller.
Cu alte cuvinte, cer bani pe ce ofereau inainte gratuit, doar ca acum mai au un mic procent din masa de utilizatori de dinainte de schimbare. Intr-adevar, a small world...